I’m always surprised at myself, how, despite having an overloaded kitchen, never having any room for anything anymore, (and complaining about it too), yet I manage to find a spot right on top of my largest cake tray to dry my baby girl’s painted figurines !
I think it’s not really a question of how? but a why? 🙂
My first ever post via my mobile phone…
The first and last for 2016 🙂
Think I cracked it, unusure why I never done it before,
Definitely increases possibilities for regular shorter posts,
I have readers from approx. 17 countries, and I read blogs from all over the world, to all of you, thank you, I’m not a regular wordpresser, but each and every one of them were written with passion and thought,
Have a lovely lovely Christmas and a fantastic start to the year,
I love reading another Baker’s story and pleased to be featured as one!
As featured in Good Cake Day; Thanks Chinelo for giving me the opportunity 🙂
Pleasant and surprise nomination by the inspiring Hannah @ LovetheLittleBakery. Being so new to world of blogging, and surrounded by such talented bloggers, I definitely feel dazed to be liked and recognised!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly
I was advised the rules for this award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and a link to the lovely blogger that nominated you
- Present 15 Awards to deserving bloggers – being so new to blogging, I have six blogs that I love so far… 🙂
- Drop them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to your post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Everything about me is either startling or very boring (says my friends!):
- A proud Generation Y.
- My daughter thinks I have 300 eyes.
- I’m partially face and name blind (without prejudice to fact No 2).
- Love writing stories of my life.
- Love reading.
- Love dancing.
- Looking forward to doing more of facts No 4-6 when babies are little bigger 🙂
I now nominate six lovely blogs who continue to be my best wisher and inspiration:
Sugar and Sam
The Brook Cook
Little Bits of Nice
Oh Happy Confetti
Each and every one of them above are so unique and deserve so much praise!